Product & Chemicals
Burn Out Extreme®
Burn Out Extreme®’s multifunctional granules provide a convenient and economical means for shocking swimming pools and for treating pools with chlorine demand and/or algae problems.
- 727g/kg trichloroisocyanuric acid.
- 660g/kg available chlorine.
- One 600g bag treats a 50,000 litre pool.
- Totally soluble, multifunctional granular product.
- Built-in clarifiers and water-enhancing agents.
- Skimmer-fed one bag application.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good.
- Ideal for solving chlorine demand issues.
- Ensures sparkling clear pool water.
- Improves filter efficiency.
- Less skin and eye irritation than many chlorinating products.
- No need to pre-dissolve.
- Easy to use.
- Storage and transport friendly.
Burn Out® 35
BioGuard® Burn Out® 35 is an non – stabilised chlorine shock that eliminates undesirable compounds like body oils, perspiration and urine. It can be used for either maintenance or problem solving.
- 290g/kg lithium hypochlorite.
- 350g/kg available chlorine.
- One 450g bag treats a 35,000 litre pool.
- Eliminates undesirable contaminants in the water.
- Totally soluble – does not cloud water.
- Convenient pre-measured bags.
- Works well in pools with high CYA as it is not stabilized
- Restores water sparkle.
- Does not affect calcium hardness.
- Eliminates undesirable compounds.
- Easy to use with no pre-dissolving.
- Excellent for hard water areas.