Product & Chemicals
Oxidation removes swimmer wastes and destroys organic contaminants in the water. The aim of regular oxidation is to keep the pool water sparkling and clear of impurities. Oxidation also removes chloramines, which are the result of Free Chlorine reacting with nitrogen-based material in the water. Chloramines are often the cause of skin and eye irritation, and the overbearing smell often blamed erroneously on the chlorine itself.
BioGuard® Lite® is a patented maintenance oxidiser for chlorinated pools with a unique blend of oxidising and clarifying agents that improves chlorine efficiency.
- 600g/kg sodium dichloroisocyanurate.
- 372g/kg available chlorine.
- PH of 1% solution = 6.7.
- One 450g bag treats a 50,000 litre pool.
- Dissolves almost instantly and is totally soluble.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good.
- Easy to use.
- Allows swimmers back into the water after an hour.
- Makes maintenance a simple weekly process.
- Storage and transport friendly.