Product & Chemicals
Algaecides: BioGuard® Polygard™
BioGuard® Polygard™ is a non-foaming polygard algae preventative and algaecide that is excellent for use in pools with attached spas, fountains, or jetted returns.
- 460g/L polixetonium salts.
- pH = 6.4.
- Effective on all algae types.
- Works with chlorine or bromine.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good.
- Excellent for use in pools with attached spas or fountains.
- Use to treat stubborn algae growth.
- Negligible effect on water balance.
- Also effective as a duck deterrent.
- Storage and transport friendly.
BioGuard® MSA™ II is a unique, patented, copper based algaecide that works fast in curing most types of algae, including many mutant strains.
- 40g/L copper active present as copper sulphate.
- Will add between 0.4 and 0.7 ppm copper when properly applied.
- Works in pools treated with chlorine or bromine.
- Easy to measure residual in the water.
- Rapidly kills off most types of algae.
- Will not stain pool surfaces (unlike most copper
- Fast removal of dead algae when used with Quick Clear™
- clearer pool water