Product & Chemicals
BioGuard® Salt Pool Protector™
BioGuard® Salt Pool Protector™ Algae Inhibitor is a highly effective algae inhibitor that works extremely well with salt chlorinators to prevent a broad variety of algae growth.
- 42g/L copper present as Copper Sulphate
- pH = 2.5.
- Unique non-staining formulation.
- More effective against a wider variety of algae than many algae preventatives.
- Withstands up to 50 ppm of chlorine.
- Built-in water clarifiers.
- Contains metal chelating agents to prevent staining
- Effective against all common and many mutant
- strains of algae.
- Long-lasting protection in salt chlorinated pools.
- Faster removal of dead algae.
Salt Pool Stabiliser™
BioGuard® Salt Pool Stabiliser™ is a granular cyanuric acid for use in salt chlorinated systems that prevents chlorine loss due to sunlight and prolongs salt cell life.
- 1000g/kg cyanuric acid.
- pH 4.0 – 4.5.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Reduces chlorine consumption.
- Extends life of salt cell by reducing chlorine generation demands
- Storage and transport friendly.
Salt Pool Stain & Scale ControlTM
BioGuard® Salt Pool Stain & Scale ControlTM is a liquid sequestering agent that prevents the formation of scale in salt chlorinated pools.
- 133g/L 2-Phosphonobutane-1,2,4-TriCarboxylicAcid.
- Liquid sequestering agent.
- Prevents formation of crystalline calcium, magnesium and other water hardness ions.
- Helps prevent scale build-up from high calcium levels.
- Chelates iron, copper, manganese and heavy metals to prevent staining of pool surfaces.
- Helps prevent costly repair bills.
- Helps prevent serious damage to pool surface and equipment.
- Removes many freshly deposited metal stains from surfaces.