Product & Chemicals
Salt chlorination has overcome the limitations of hand-dosing through the on-site production of chlorine. Current estimates place salt chlorination in over 60% of all pools in Australia and New Zealand. BioGuard® has therefore developed the following range of salt pool products to enhance the operation of salt pools.
Salt Pool Sticks
Salt Pool Sticks™ are 225g sticks that dissolve much slower than regular trichlor sticks or tablets when the pump is off and can last up to twice as long
- 976g/kg trichloroisocyanuric acid.
- 880g/kg available chlorine.
- Added Smart Guard™ chlorine protector.
- pH of 1% solution = 2.9.
- Lasts up to twice as long as ordinary trichlor sticks or tablets.
- Designed for weekly skimmer application to augment salt chlorination.
- Stabilised chlorine compounds not lost to the sun’s UV rays.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Helps maintain stabiliser level and improve salt cell efficiency.
- Once-a-week maintenance.
Salt Pool Sparkle®
BioGuard® Salt Pool Sparkle® is a maintenance oxidiser for salt chlorinated pools with a unique blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- 600g/kg sodium dichloroisocyanurate.
- 372g/kg available chlorine.
- pH of 1% solution = 6.7.
- Patented blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- Totally soluble and dissolves almost instantly.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- For use in all salt-chlorinated pools.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good
- Easy to use.
- Allows swimmers back in water quicker.
- Makes maintenance a simple weekly