Pool Service Technician Position
Poolside Beaconsfield is one of Victoria’s most successful pool and spa businesses. We are a Bioguard Platinum Retailer, SPASA member and sponsor of local community organisations such as the Beaconsfield Football Club. We hold awards from SPASA, Splash, Maytronics and Hayward for excellence and exceptional experience. We specialise in quality pool and spa chemicals and ensure our customers world class standards across all service and product lines.
We are seeking a Pool Service Technician to work within our existing team in a long-term role. The role will involve onsite service and technical tasks, with retail sales assistance as required. Previous experience in the pool and spa industry is essential and the role requires a mature, fit and healthy person. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, customer focused, computer literate and able to provide an excellent service to our customers at all times.
- Identification and rectification of pool and spa problems
- All pool and spa maintenance tasks
- Installation, maintenance and general repairs of pool equipment
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Generate sales in the field
- Assist with retail sales in the store
- Assist with basic administrative tasks
- Water testing
- Experience in the pool and spa industry with knowledge of water chemistry and equipment
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Be professional and ethical at all times
- Honesty, reliability and punctuality
- Computer literacy
- Full Victorian manual drivers licence
- Ability to work weekends throughout summer
Excellent remuneration for the right person, based on level of experience and skill, including a fully maintained vehicle and telephone allowance.
If you have the above skills and want to work in a friendly team where you will be appreciated and trained in all industry updated technologies, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Grant on 03 9769 3252 for a confidential discussion.