Customer Service / Pool Maintenance
Poolside Beaconsfield is seeking a casual employee to offer both customer service and pool maintenance services. We are one of Victoria’s most successful pool and spa businesses and have attained multiple awards including 2011 SPASA Award of Excellence.
The role is based both in-store and on customer sites in accordance with business demand. The in-store component involves sales, water testing, bookings and merchandising. The site work consists of water testing, pool cleaning and basic testing of pool equipment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys variety and a busy work environment
- Is customer focused and mechanically minded
- Enjoys working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Has willingness to learn
To fill this role you will need:
- High level of customer focus
- Physical fitness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer literacy
- Commitment, motivation, reliability and a strong work ethic
- Availability on weekdays and weekends as rostered
- A current Victorian manual drivers licence
What Poolside Beaconsfield will give you in return:
- Technical and sales training
- A career in a growing industry
- A respectful working environment where you are a valued team member
Award wages apply.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.